Monday 9 February 2015

The Pottery Class

When life gives you chances, grab them before they fade away, keeping in mind that one opportunity might be the last one.

We get to learn from each and every person who make presence in our lives irrespective of their class, age or experiences. My younger sister is one of them. I learn from her a great deal. She never gives away that one chance life offers her. 

And I never miss my chance to capture her gestures in my lenses. She is my prettiest possession.

* Click on the pictures for better resolution 

And hence begins the journey

The first touch

A helping hand

Shaping lives

On the verge of failure

The successful comeback

M loving it

Almost there

The finishing touch

And the results are up

The happy Paromita with her very first pot of success

Picture Credit- Dipanwita Chakraborty

Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment